We want OKDOTHIS to be a fun, inspirational and safe place to share and learn.
Things to do:
- Foster a sense of community. Play nice and engage with other OKDOTHIS members. Support and give feedback. Come from a place of wanting to help — it's what makes our community special.
- Post only your original content.
- Participate. Be active in doing DOs. Share photos and comment on other folks' photos. Have fun and be creative.
- Be respectful, both when commenting on another person's photography as well with the photography you share.
- Have a good idea? Create a DO for others to get inspired. However, check first to make sure that someone else hasn't already submitted your DO.
- Stay committed, come back often, and help our community grow.
What not to do:
- No ranting or venting, no spam. In other words, please play nice.
- OKDOTHIS is not the place for nudity or adult content.
- Photos with an offensive nature will be removed, including attacks on anyone based on their race, national origin, gender, religious affiliation, national origin, disabilities, sex, or sexual orientation.
- Do not post negative feedback; keep it constructive. It's not civil and can cause you to be removed from OKDOTHIS. Treat fellow community members with respect.
- If you feel uncomfortable with another user posting a photo you took, or if you find a photo offensive, you can flag the photo as inappropriate.